Tuesday, February 16, 2010

29 weeks and still growing...


Wow.  29 weeks pregnant.  Only 2 months to full term!  And I maybe be overly hopeful here, but I am certain this child will be born during, or maybe even before, the 38th week.  Both the girls came in the 38th week, so this child I think will be the same.  The only reason I say maybe even before, is because since I only have the ultrasound to go from to determine a due date.  Well...they have given me a due date based on the little man's size measurements, but both of the girls always measured small for their due dates.  Not having an LMP to go from is really messing with my head!! :)

Anyway....I am doing good.  I'm more uncomfortable all the time now.  I have days when it's REALLY difficult to breathe and I lose energy pretty quickly.  But most days I am doing pretty well!  I have certainly entered the 3rd trimester, and I am feeling it.  I'm tired most of the time, and I'm in the bathroom constantly!  But hey...I guess it comes with the territory!  I say that no news is good news when it comes to being pregnant.  The dr told me at the last appointment that she would call if my glucose test was abnormal...well she didn't call...so that's good!  The next appt. is on March 8th, so we'll see then.

I have fallen down on the job with taking pictures lately, so I'm lacking in that department, but I'll pick that up again, and post more of them!!  I'll be back with more news from us soon!! 

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a BOY!! They are SO much fun!! I didn't have an LMP to go on with Sami either. Isn't the guess work FUN?! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete