Sunday, February 7, 2010

living life...busy as ever!

Ok...so once again, I have let too much time pass without an update!!  So sorry!!  So here goes...

I am 28 weeks pregnant today!  Wow!!!  My last update was 25 weeks, so I'll catch up with the pics first.

26 weeks

27 weeks


and today, 28 weeks


I still can't get over how much faster I am getting big this time around.  This is about as big as I was around 32 weeks.  And believe me, my back knows it!  I'm already so uncomfortable!!  ARGH!!! 
Anyway...I had an OB appointment yesterday.  Pretty uneventful.  I had minor concerns about some headaches, and since I am a veteran at this whole pregnancy thing, my dr. seems to trust that I will know when something is wrong, and as long as I listen to my body and rest when I need to...then I shouldn't have any issues.  So far, my blood pressure is nothing to be alarmed about.  =)  Thank heavens, because with two crazy girls to chase around, I don't have time to be told to rest!!  HA!!! 

Ok well, I will run a quick update on a couple of the last weeks happenings.  Caylie had her first dentist appointment last week.  Oh boy.  She was NOT a happy camper.  The kid hates people messing with her mouth, and put up quite a fight.  They didn't get the x-rays they wanted, but they managed to get her to calm down enough to do the cleaning!  And the good news....no cavities!  YAY!!! 

In the waiting room, being such a good girl!

And not happy in the dentists' chair!

But all in all, she did really well....and I was really proud of her!!  I cannot believe she will be 4 in May!!  Which brings me to my next point!  She finally got a big girl bed!!  A few months after I would have liked to have her in it, but we finally got it, and she LOVES it!!!  After she fell asleep, she looked so cute, and I couldn't help but just stare at her for a while!  I know, I'm a nerd!! 

Isn't she beautiful!!!

Ok...well.  That's all I have time for now.  It's bed time for the munchkins...but I'll post more soon.  I have been so exhausted lately...  but I'll be back!!!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment