Monday, January 25, 2010

Three Year Old MAYHEM!

O. M. G.  That's all that really comes to mind when I think about the "phase" (and Lord help me, it better be just a phase), that Caylie is going through right now!!  It's like she has completely forgotten everything I have taught her about being a well-behaved child.  She's a very stubborn child to begin with, and now she is using that stubbornness in pure defiance!  She'll yell at us if she's in trouble, ignores me if I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do, and even if she just doesn't want to listen.  She'll just pretend I'm not right there, talking to her.  I have been at my wits end with her, and yesterday, I thank the heavens I didn't beat her!  I worked on getting her room all steam cleaned and scrubbed for two hours, and I leave her in there for her quiet time for the afternoon to watch a movie.  When I went in there, she had smeared lotion and baby soap all into two huge spots on the carpet!!!  I had to START OVER!!!!  AAAAHHHH!!  Yeah.  I cried.  She also decided to yank on the cable that is run around the wall in her room and pulled all the staples out of the wall.  She's been my little miss Destructive lately!  I'm not sure what is going on with her, but man.  I am living by that saying now...how's it go?  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment