Tuesday, January 5, 2010

family visit!

My Aunt Jean, Uncle Bob, and two of my cousins, Kenny and Angie, took a vacation cruise here to Hawaii this past week, and on their last day they had a free day so they came to spend the day with us!!  What FUN that was!!  We got to chill out and chat with them, and Jon decided to cut the bananas from the tree we share with our neighbors.  Kenny carried them in, and well....see for yourself!! 



Then we took them on a tour of Jon's boat.  Unfortunately, Aunt Jeannie took all the pictures, I didn't get any on my camera.  =(  But I did steal a few from Angie, the ones that she posted on her facebook, and I'll share those!  After the boat, we went over to the beach and hung out for a while.  It was a beautiful day!

mommy and hanna at the beach!

la la took Caylie to the water!!

loving it!!

what fun!!

Hanna's turn!!

After the beach we went to Ricado's for a nice italian dinner before going back to our house so they could change clothes and get their bags ready to go for their trip home!!  We had a really nice visit and I enjoyed it a lot!!  I'm really glad they got to take a vacation.  Aunt Jeannie really deserved a nice break.  And I'm doubly glad that we got to see them while they vacationed! 

And this last picture is my new favorite picture of me and my girls!!  It's hard to get a good picture of them both together!!  Love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of the sunshine and water. It's freaking frigid here. BTW, I LOVE the pic of you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete