Saturday, March 13, 2010

33 weeks and surrounded by cuteness!!!

Wow...33 weeks pregnant today!!  Holy cow, where has the time gone?!  I feel good, for the most part.  I have days that I am super tired, and others that I'm full of energy.  Nothing out of the ordinary! 

I got up early this morning and took Hanna out for a fun morning of shopping!!  It was a really pleasant morning, and I had a ton of fun!  Hanna was so well behaved!  I was super stoked to get my new Medela breast pump this morning!  I know this is my last baby, so it was a lot of money to spend, but it's totally worth it!  A decent pump can make it so much easier when your exclusively breast feeding! 

Anyway....I have discovered yet another thing that makes Hanna and Caylie complete opposites!  Hanna is my little cheeser that just loves to have her picture taken, while Caylie is usually pretty uninterested in posing for the camera!  But I have been totally surrouned by cuteness the last few days!  As a result I have picture overload, so I have to share!! 







and one of the husband...for good measure! 

Life is good! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment