Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting back in the game!

Yep, I jumped off the blogging wagon there for a while.  I couldn't seem to find a balance between keeping up with my daily responsibilities and keeping up online too.  So the blog, as well as my online social life, pretty much disappeared while I was trying to get ready for the baby's arrival and then after he came trying to learn how to be a mom to 3.  I FAIL.  It took me a while, but now I think I've got the hang of it.  In no way to I expect myself to keep up every day, but I really want to keep this more as an online journal of our life. 

So how can I sum up the past 8 months?  Amazingly beautiful!  The arrival of our little boy, Connor Joshua, was in the very early morning hours of April 18th.  At 1:47am, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces, after a fast and furious labor, he came into this world and instantly completed our family!  He is wonderful and has brought us amazing joy!

He makes me smile on a daily basis, and I'm constantly grateful to God that we were blessed with him!  It's hard to believe he's 6 months old now!  He's incredibly strong and so smart!  I could go on forever, but instead I'll just post some pictures!  To restrict myself to one photo for every month is hard!!  But here we go.  :)
 April, he's just 6 days old in this one!
 May
 June
 July
 August. 
He'd just started to really laugh and Aunti Mandi came to visit and had him all up in giggles!
 September
Rocking orange for the Broncos on football Sunday!
And in Army green.  Love it!!

These last two are favorites of mine.  Like I said, it's hard to pick just a few!  
 The two men of my life!

So that's my boy!  Our unexpected blessing!!  The girls are awesome with him.  It was quite the adjustment at first, mostly for Hanna, but they truly love him.  Caylie is a little mommy and tries to hard to take care of him.  The second he starts to fuss I hear "mommy, the little man is crying".  And now that he's old enough to interact with the girls, they love to get him laughing.  Caylie likes to let him pull her hair just so she an yell, which makes him laugh!  Seeing my three children play together warms my heart on a daily basis!!  Hanna accidentally gave him his first bloody nose the other day.  I suppose they will make him one tough little boy!!! 

Ok.  I think I'm done for the night.  I of course have more updates and photos of the girls and and news of life in general, but I'll be back tomorrow for those.  I've spent two hours trying to get back in the swing of things here, and my brain hurts!!!  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment