Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Restless tonight

So it's 9:30pm, and I should really be heading to bed, but I can't seem to get my brain to shut off. I have a very hectic morning ahead of me tomorrow! I have to have both girls up, fed, dressed and out the door at 7:00am, and everyone knows Caylie is SUPER hard to wake up. She's so much like her dad in that respect, it's scary! Waking her up is hard enough, but waking her up and actually getting her to eat, dress, let me do her hair, and get out to the car is just BEGGING for a temper tantrum! Thank God Hanna is more like me!! And the reason for all the fuss in the morning?? The ultrasound! Yep, the big one! The one where we get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl! I'm not sure if we will find out yet or not. It's Jon's choice this time, since I didn't care one way or the other!! So I'm sure I'll have a big post about this tomorrow once we get home. =)

I am getting so excited for Christmas! Not like, little kid excited, but more mommy excited! This will be the first year that we really get into everything that is Christmas! We finally got a tree, and I put out some inside Christmas decorations! Caylie is so excited for Santa to come to or house! It's all she talks about lately, and boy, it sure gets her to behave! All I have to do is throw out a "you have to be a big girl and behave for Santa to bring toys for you! Or else you get rocks!!!"! The first time I said that to her, she said "no....I'm not gonna get ROCKS!!" It was so funny!! She's loving the Christmas season! Hanna is a little young of course...but every morning when she sees the tree all lit up, she points and makes this little ooohhhh, and ahhhhh sound! It makes me smile every time! I can't wait to see their faces light up on Christmas morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment